Job title: PeopleSoft developer (hands on developer)
Location: Montvale, NJ
Duration : 18 Months
EXP level: 11 years
Work with payroll team to research and address problems
- Respond and resolve tickets related to PeopleSoft system issues: employee's with problems using the self service module, batch processes that failed
- Research issues related to vendor interface files
- Install tax updates and make required coding changes to SQR programs
- Modify unix shell scripts as needed
- Develop coding changes as per business requirements/specifications
- Write SQL queries to support payroll team
- Run ad hoc processes as requested
- Technical PeopleSoft HCM developer with at least 8-10 years of hands-on experience in versions 8.9 and 9.x, including a strong understanding of HRMS processes
- Familiarity with quarterly and year end processes
- Experienced in PeopleCode, SQR and App Engine programming, Component Interfaces, Data Mover, and all aspects of PeopleTools
- Ability to provide support, analyze and troubleshoot problems
- Must be a quick learner and be able to work independently on assignments
- Must have worked previously in a Unix environment and be able to create and modify shell scripts
- Must be available to address issues with overnight batch schedules, as needed
- Good communication skills, to interface with user and technical communities
- Knowlege of Payroll Interface would be a plus
- Familiarity with SFTP file transfers and PGP encryption would be a plus
Thanks & Regards,
Fluxtek Solutions Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment