Please find the job description for the position of .Net Tech Lead and submit suitable candidates for this position.
Job Title: .Net Tech Lead (SO# 2395201)
Job Location: Denver, CO
Duration: 6 months
Must Have Skills:
- Hands on Experience in Windows Application Development using Microsoft .NET, C#, WPF, WCF with Microsoft TFS and VSTS
- Hands on Experience in Software Configuration Management using Microsoft TFS, Visual Studio Team System and Git.
- Hands on Experience in Performance, Memory and Security Analysis in Microsoft .NET applications.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure and Application Insight.
- Experience of creating Windows Installer using Wix and Nullsoft scripts.
- Experience in UML and UML Tools like Microsoft Visio.
- Extensive knowledge in Agile Scrum Methodologies
- Project Communication and Reporting
- Knowledge capture and sharing
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in following tools: Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual Studio Code, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Visual Studio Team System, JIRA, HP ALM,, Sharepoint, JetBrains dotTrace Performance, SciTech .NET Memory Profiler
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
- Functional and Technical Analysis,
- Solution of application architecture and Technical Design.
- Leading development of the application.
- Software Configuration Management
- Software Deployment and Release Management
Thanks & Regards,
Associate Technical Recruiter - TAG
D: 302-351-4231 | F: +1 (302)-298-0102
PA Office: 1445 City Line Avenue, Suite 10B, Wynnewood, PA 19096
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.