UFirst project – Bringing 3 entities (Oracle EBS, ultipro, Peoplesoft) together and looking to do some standardization of data across the org. Looking to build out some data sets in Informatica and Oracle EBS. The files that they are using are in Core HCM (Tenant Build). This resource will help with Payroll and Talent Management, and recruiting.
Oracle EBS HR (PL/SQL) Developer: Wants EBS experience primarily in Payroll and HR data – Core HCM / Compensation & Benefits / Payroll / Contracting / Absence Management / Talent Management / Recruiting & Learning Management / Time. Understanding the tables will help them with all of the Academic Data (Doesn't need to have a Higher Ed background). Also have, Oracle Advanced Benefits, so experience here would be nice to have.
- Perfect World: Would have some functional knowledge to make recommendations on the functional specs in areas where they see improvement (should have the analytical skills to look up the table structures from past documents from the environment…not asking from another resource)
- Experience reading and building tables with XML - repeating elements
- Date Tracking Factor in HR is important (PeopleSoft doesn't leverage PL/SQL, so they should also be able to pull from tables in PeopleSoft).
- Ultipro is also there, so this sends data
- Should be able to write a PL/SQL package against any other ERP system.
- Date tracking familiar
- Payroll data familiar
- Seasoned person – will be handed specifications and will need to be able to determine table creation
- Collaborative team so communication is very important
Thanks & Regards
28411 Northwestern Hwy, Suite 640, Southfield, Mi 48034
Tel: 248 415 4550
email: Nagaprasad.J@technosoftcorp.com * www.Technosoftcorp.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment