Greetings of the Day, Hope you are doing great.
This is David from X-Istech. Please review this direct client requirement and send me an updated word copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can fix immediate interview. Feel free to email or call me with any questions you may have.
MS-DYNAMICS ANALYST Background with GL and BUDGET
Location: Annapolis, MD
Duration: 6 Months
Start date: Nov 1st
The project team and client's end-users will be responsible for the following implementation tasks:
• Analyzing client's business requirements and legacy system processing and prepare technical specifications;
•Analyzing client's business requirements and legacy system processing and implementing Dynamics application setups;
Develop client's modules that integrate with Dynamics to support client's business functions that Dynamics does not support using Visual Studio;
• Redevelop client's legacy system interfaces ETL using Microsoft SSIS;
• Redevelop client's legacy system interfaces MFT programs using Connect Direct;
• Support the installation and application administration of Dynamics and associate utilities;
• Support the installation and operation of the application Windows platform, VMware, SQL Server, and Connect
Direct, and various Microsoft management, ETL and Data quality utilities;
• Converting select legacy data and importing it into Dynamics using the application's API utilities;
• Develop operation and business intelligence reports and dashboards as needed;
• Support user and client's technical staff training; and Roll out new application.
• Master's degree is preferred.
• A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
Must have eight (8) years of progressive working experience as a computer specialist or a computer systems analyst.
· At least one year experience in an on-IT financials specialist position responsible for GL data entry, adjustments, and reports;
· Current experience with Microsoft Dynamics AXR3 or 365Operations;
· At least five(5) years 'experience with setting up Microsoft Dynamics GL and budget modules, data imports and exports, and cuclient'sm reports for modules with business stake holders;
· At least two (2) years 'experience setting up and developing cuclient'sm setup module extensions for Microsoft Dynamics;
· At least one (1) years 'experience defining and setting up Dynamic's reports;
· At least one (1) years 'experience defining and setting up Dynamic's Power BI reports;
· At least one (1) years 'experience using Microsoft Life Cycles Services;
· At least two (2) years 'experience using MS Integration and Data quality services;
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment