Crystal Reports Developer
King of Prussia, PA
6+ months Contract
Interview Mode: Phone + F2F
Visa: USC, GC
- At least 2 of the 6 reporting tools listed below.
- Excellent communication skills
The Senior Reporting and Analytics Developer Consultant is responsible for the design, development and ongoing maintenance of integrated BI applications included in Vertex products. The Software Developer – SR – Business Intelligence performs complex product design, systems analysis, and programming activities under minimal supervision, as part of a team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implementing, testing, maintaining and supporting software, based on technical design specifications.
- Preparing technical design specifications based on functional requirements and analysis documents.
- Implementing BI development best practices.
- Reviewing functional requirements, analysis and design documents and providing feedback.
- Working closely with testing, database and Java development resources to ensure a high quality product.
- Assisting Vertex Professional Services with custom reporting needs.
- Assisting Sales personnel as needed.
- Assisting customer support with technical problems and questions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to apply professional concepts, experience and company objectives in order to perform an in-depth analysis of situations or data to resolve complex issues in creative ways.
- Ability to work without supervision. Wide latitude for independent decision making.
- Ability to network with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Ability to listen and understand information and communicate the same.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Must be results oriented and customer focused.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
- Sufficient knowledge of business communication, including telephone, voicemail, and e-mail and operations of office machines, such as photocopier, scanner, and fax.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Reporting Application Design.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in any of the following report designers: BIRT, Actuate, Crystal Reports, JReport, Jasper, OpenText Analytics Designer.
- Experience with one or more of the following database technologies: Oracle, PostGreSQL, MySQL, Hana, Hadoop.
- Experience working within client-server, peer-to-peer and cloud networking topologies.
REQUIRED FOUNDATIONAL COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to install, configure and support personal development environments including Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Solid understanding of report templates and generic report development framework concepts.
- Ability to create complex Data Designs as the basis for report design and ad-hoc reporting.
- Ability to create complex reports using visualizations, hierarchies, crosstabs and sub-reports.
- Ability to use complex parameters and advanced scripting capabilities in reports.
- Ability to create, analyze and troubleshoot complex SQL queries, analyze joins and explain plans and evaluate performance of queries individually and under stress.
- Strong understanding of data structures and data analysis techniques.
Thanks & Regards,
Tekshapers Inc. – WMBE Firm
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.