We are looking Java Architect (Visa Copy Required)
Minimum 10 Years of Experience required
- To contribute to a project as an SME on a given technology or domain and, remain abreast with developments in that technology or domain.
- Basis the expertise, evaluate the impact of technology on existing technology and systems.
- To design systems and assess the effectiveness of technology resources already in use or new systems that are being implemented.
- Determine the practicality of changes and modification of systems.
- Oversee the optimization, validation, and approval of technology application to customer products.
- Fully understand all relevant customer technical requirements, processes, procedures, limitations and constraints as well as TechM¿s technology, resources, capabilities, limitations and constraints.
- Work with the project team to identify and harness technical resources and capabilities required to deliver production and quality metrics as defined by customers Lead technical team through project implementation phase.
- Articulate and explain designs and constraints to stakeholders after understanding customer perspective.
- Ensure compliance to internal tools.
- Sensitize the team to go beyond the immediate deliverables to assess how to provide greater value to the customer on an ongoing basis.
- Determine methodology and processes for quality planning (in concurrence with project planning), define standards to use, document quality criteria and quality measurement processes, face audits and project process monitoring.
- Review project profitability and other agreed parameters and provide relevant status reports to the management and customer.
- Ensure steering committee meetings and other regular meetings with customer.
- Develop supporting documentation and materials including demonstrations, presentations and other tools to ensure solutions are easy to manage and repeatable.
- Promote team work, motivate, coach and develop people in the team to build functional skills and desired behaviours to deliver results.
- Manage complex scenarios effectively like business risks, multiple vendor issues, code red situations etc. and customer expectations without impacting associates adversely.
- Provide technical and other guidance as required to the team and assess the performance of the associates
Location: Overland park KS
Duration: Long Term
Please send profile with below details
Full Name :
Work Status / Visa Status:
IDC Technologies, Inc
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.