My name is Aakash and I work for Golden Resources Inc as a Senior recruiter. I am working on a wonderful contract requirement of Hadoop Administrator with my client based out in Cincinnati, OH.
Title : Sr Hadoop Administrator
Type : Contract
Location : Cincinnati, OH.
Hadoop Administrator on a team that supports Cloudera based Hadoop cluster.
Position/Project Specific Requirements:
• The design, care, and feeding of Big Data environments built upon technologies in the Hadoop Ecosystem
• Day-to-day troubleshooting of problems and performance issues in our clusters
• Investigate and characterize non-trivial performance issues in various environments
• Work with Systems and Network Engineers to evaluate new and different types of hardware to improve performance or capacity
• Work with developers to evaluate their Hadoop use cases, provide feedback and design guidance
• Responsible for ongoing administration of Hadoop infrastructure.
• Work with data delivery teams to setup new Hadoop users. This job includes setting up Linux users, setting up Kerberos principals and testing HDFS, Hive, Pig and MapReduce access for the new users.
• Performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and Hadoop MapReduce routines
• Manage and monitor Hadoop connectivity, performance, security, log files
• HDFS support and maintenance, capacity planning
• Collaborating with application teams to install operating system and Hadoop updates, patches, version upgrades when required.
• Experience with Cloudera
• Experience Hadoop system administration including HDFS, Yarn, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, HBase
• In depth knowledge of configuration, capacity planning and tuning of services such as MapReduce, Hive, Yarn, HBase
• In depth knowledge of HDFS file formats such as ORC, Avro, Parquet and others
• Experience with data ingestion and streaming frameworks such as Sqoop, Flume, Kafka
• General operational expertise and excellent troubleshooting skills, understanding of system capacity, bottlenecks, basics of memory, CPU, OS, storage, and networks
• Experience with Kerberos (security)
Position/Project Specific Preferences/Desires:
• SQL and HiveQL knowledge
• Oozie Workflow scheduler system
• Experience with Python
• Experience with Spark
"Building Bridges between Business and Technology."
The company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment