Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please send me your updated resume
Role : ARUBA Wireless Engineer
Location : Waltham, MA
Duration : 3 months (1 month clips)
Interview : Phone / WeBex
Need someone asap to start on Monday.
Contract is 3 Months but will start as a one month project to be extended monthly.
If your candidate is out of state (prefer east coast candidates for easier relocation), they must be able to start asap.
Candidate must have very good communication skills.
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining Aruba wireless environment to include controllers, RADIUS server, Airwave management system, Aruba Clearpass, wireless controllers, access points.
- Configuring user access and guest access, and device authentication for wireless environment.
- Developing network system model and network system architecture diagrams
- Providing Tier 3 level support via change control processes and procedures
- Contributing subject matter expertise to improve-upon the enterprise's networks as required
- Monitoring of LAN infrastructure activity and performance for identifying potential security, speed, and performance utilizing LAN, QoS, VLAN, IOS, Netflow and SNMP.
- Developing/creating of system model and system architecture plans and designs, test plans, implementation plans, operation guides, and overall subject matter expertise for enterprise network solutions
- Installing and configuring networking resources such as LAN switches.
- Designing, installing, configuring, and troubleshooting of Wireless LAN environment to include wireless controllers, RADIUS authentication, SSID configuration, Guest Portals, Access point provisioning;
- Experience conducting Wireless Site Surveys including Active and Passive type surveys;
- Designing, installing, configuring, and troubleshooting of Cisco switching.
- Policy making and management for Layer 2 QoS packet markings and conformance;
- Utilizing Cisco IOS commands and VLAN (switches & routers) configuring;
- Diagramming network designs, layouts, etc. using tools such as Visio;
- Performing work without appreciable direction and exercising considerable latitude in the determination of technical objectives of assignments.
- Designing, installing, configuring, and troubleshooting of Aruba Wireless environment;
- Hands on experience with Aruba wireless controllers, Aruba Airwave, and Aruba ClearPass
- Policy making and management for Layer 3 QoS packet markings and conformance;
- Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) or Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP)
VSG Business Solutions
221 Cornwell Dr Bear, DE
Phone: 302-261-3207 Ext: 102
Due to High volume of calls, I may not be able to answer your call. If you have anything urgent, please drop an email, will respond asap.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.