Hope you are doing good . We have a position in which you might be interested.
Title : Senior QA Analyst - Financial Systems
Location : Columbus, OH
Duration : Long Term
They are implementing Cloudesuite Financials powered by Lawson 10 so Lawson 10 experience will be a must. This is what they will be testing.
Requirements: Financial systems, specifically Lawson 10, experience, ability to use SQL
The Contract - Senior QA Analyst performs functional, system and integration level testing on newly developed and redesigned company software solutions. Creates and maintains test cases. Documents and summarizes test results and reports findings. Works under minimal supervision to determine and develop approaches and solutions to complex problems. Participates in analyzing and designing test suites. Assists less experienced analysts with test case design, application knowledge, and technical knowledge.
Must possess the following abilities:
• Works as an independent tester on a project or on a team of 2-5 software testers responsible for designing, developing, executing and maintaining functional, integration, and system test cases. Serves as an expert on the project and has the ability to lead moderate complexity projects independently.
• Participates in requirement and test case reviews to ensure appropriate coverage, identifies and remedies gaps in requirements or test coverage.
• Applies broad application of industry standards, principles, theories and concepts involving quality testing. Identifies process gaps and is able to write procedures in line with best practices.
• Troubleshoots and resolves or recommends solutions to a diverse range of complex software testing problems. Uses judgment within defined policies and practices (includes software and technical documentation solutions).
• Provides feedback to less experienced testers in the development of test cases. Participates in test case reviews for both internal and external team members.
• Manages own deliverables to ensure that deadlines are met.
• Effectively communicates status to the test lead and management.
• Establishes successful working and support relationships with cross functional leaders and staff as well as third party vendors.
• Strong understanding of all aspects of the software development life cycle. Requires excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and problem solving skills; effective analytical skills to identify specific contingencies that need to be tested; detail-oriented.
• Ability to logically and systematically analyze and solve software problems. Ability to express technical concepts and procedures clearly, precisely, and in easy to understand information, verbally and in writing; good interpersonal/customer relations skills. Efficient in the use of business software applications required to fulfill the functions of this position. Ability to learn and then train others on new applications. Experience with automated test tools; programming languages (I.e.; C++, Java, VB, HTML, shell scripting); ability to develop complex SQL queries;
• Previous retail experience
• B.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Minimum 7 years of QA experience is required
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.