I am Rohit, working as a Technical Recruiter at Vbeyond Corporation. We provide staffing solutions to our clients nationwide. Please find the below job description and help me with couple of profiles.
Role : Informatica MDM Architect
Location : Princeton, NJ & San Jose, CA
Duration : 6+ Months
· Having minimum 10 to 15 years of experience.
· Should have experience in playing the role of MDM Architect and leading large implementation for a full SDLC Life Cycle
· Experience in working and delivering end to end development projects using Informatica MDM (10.1) and integrating sources in both batch and real time/near real time mode
· Very Strong in Informatica Data Director(IDD) and real time integration with sources using SIF(Service Integration Framework).
· Very Strong in PL/SQL and SQL query writing and optimization
· Have Java knowledge and can do customizations in IDD, write Java user exits
· Collaborate with business users, analysts and data engineers to translate in-depth analyses into MDM solution for the Business
· Should be able to contribute to the MDM Competency building within the Organization.
· Should have good experience in providing Point of View [POV] for Business Problems and Requirements.
· Should be well versed in building Proof of Concept [POC] to demonstrate Business Solutions using Informatica MDM and latest technology stack in market.
· Self-learner and Solution Builder with motivation to learn and pick up new technologies
· Define roadmap and architect Informatica MDM solutions for MDM engagements; Provide effort estimation and solution definition for MDM users.
Office : (908) 988-0329 EXT: 222
Mail : email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.