NavTech is an ISO and CMMi Level 5 company founded in 1998, is a part of 2 billion $ Navayuga Group with global operations. NavTech is one of the leading Information Technology staffing and professional Services providing company helping clients to manage critical technology initiatives. Navtech believes in "Excellence through Quality". We invite you to visit us at www.navtechconsulting.com/ to know us better.
This is Ganesh from Navtech and I'm recruiting for a " Sr. Informatica Cloud/ETL Developer " position with my Direct Client. Below you will find the job description and details. If you are available and meet the requirements please respond with your updated resume in a Microsoft Word formatted document to firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-446-7013.
I want to extend my apologies in advance if this position is not an ideal fit for your skills. Should this be the case we will keep you in mind and inform you when other suitable positions are available with us.
Please ask us about our referral program
Position: Informatica / ETL Developer
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 6+ Months (Possible Extension)
The Informatica / ETL Developer functions as part of the Enterprise Information Management group and is responsible for supporting integrations on all platforms and technologies (SSIS, Informatica, Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, Hadoop, SnapLogic…etc).
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
• Manage offshore production support team
Guide and mentor local, on-shore and off-shore integration support teams in all aspects of Data Integration production support including ETL, data movement, data replication, and data distribution
• Provide technical leadership for solution development and review with regard to data integration incidents and service requests
• Develop and drive the review / approval of data integration specific Solution Definitions through the enterprise architecture review process.
• Collaborate with the data modelers, business intelligence architects, business analysts, and data subject matter experts to enforce integration standards and best practices before deploying to production
• Collaborate closely with Enterprise Architecture to ensure alignment of the EDW, CDW, ODS and Master Data Management to ensure proper integration of data across the entire enterprise.
• Perform code reviews and audits to ensure design objectives are met and standards are followed in the Data Integrations
• Being a dedicated student of data integration technologies, recommending key technologies, features and toolsets to use.
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
• An accredited Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology,
• At least 10 years of professional IT/Engineering experience required with demonstrated development and design experience of application and data integrations ,Data Warehousing and BI experience
• Expert knowledge with 5+ years of data integration experience of multiple toolsets (SSIS, Informatica, Hadoop, etc…) knowledge of when best to use a technology.
• knowledge developing in Hadoop environments
• Expert knowledge working in both OLTP and OLAP environments
• knowledge of cloud technology (Amazon, Teradata)
• Informatica Cloud - Data Synchronization, Data Replication and Informatica cloud mapping configuration to extract and load data in to cloud based applications
• Hadoop development experience is a plus
• Teradata development experience preferred
Navtech Consulting (CMMi Level 5)
USA | UK | UAE | INDIA
NavTech is an ISO and CMMi Level 5 company founded in 1998, is a part of 2 billion $ Navayuga Group with global operations. NavTech is one of the leading Information Technology staffing and professional Services providing company helping clients to manage critical technology initiatives. Navtech believes in "Excellence through Quality".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.