Greetings for the day,
This is Lucky from Gallega Software Solutions.
Please find the requirement below, If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate,
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Oracle SOA Administrator
Location: Topeka, KS
Duration: 6+ months
· Research, design, develop, configure, integrate, test and maintain existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions including databases through integration of technical and business requirements.
· Applications solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new programs, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications and information systems.
· Work within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies.
· Provide required documentation and participates in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply with standards and use approved technologies.
· 9 years of experience in Oracle SOA Architecture/Administration within Linux environment
· Must have experience with Oracle SOA Suite tools (Service Bus, SOA) 12 version or higher.
· Must have experience administering different packages including administration, deployment, management, and configuration on the Linux platform
· 9 years of Oracle/SQL programming experience is required.
· 9 years of Oracle DBMS experience.
· Experience with CMS, Medicaid, Federal and State Healthcare Government, or healthcare subject matter expertise required.
· Solid understanding of the System Development Life-Cycle (SDLC).
Position: PHP Developers
Location: SOUTHLAKE, Texas
Duration: 6+ months
· PHP Developer Hotel RFP Team - BLR
· Experiences need at least 5+ Years
Overall Description :
· Sabre is a global technology company that touches nearly every aspect of travel.
· Their innovative software enables more than a billion people around the world to plan, book and experience their travel at a time and price that is right for them.
· By delivering the technology behind travel, the client is working magic behind the scenes every day to make the world a better place, one journey at a time.
· 2-3 years software development experience in LAMP stack
· Proficient in PHP and related frameworks
· Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services; Must be good in RDBMS concepts, specifically MySQL
· Good to have knowledge about XML, REST, JSON and Web-API
· Knowledge of the Linux command line
· Can read code written by others, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features
· Good in code debugging or have good knowledge about code debugging techniques
· Must be a team player, possess a good attitude and be self-disciplined
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to multi-task
Lucky | Sr. Recruiter | Gallega Software Solutions Inc.
Tel: 678-922-8027 | Fax: 215-827-5699
Mail: email@example.com | Web: www.gallegasoft.com
Address: 1005, Alderman drive, Suit#110, Alpharetta, GA-30005.
A NMSDC/GMSDC Certified Company
A Georgia Minority Corporation
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment