Hope you're doing great !
I am looking for a good candidate for below position, If you have anyone so please send me resume.
Job Title: Senior iOS Design Engineer
Location: Redwood City, CA
Duration: 6-12 Months Contract
Mode of Interview: Skype After Phone
Need GC, USC OR H1-B Candidates ONLY !!
• Bridge between user experience design and mobile software engineering
• Inform design process of the opportunities and limitations of the iOS platform
• Develop, prototype, and test the user interface layer of the user experience
• Guide and mentor software engineers working on the user interface layer
• Work with multi-disciplinary team in an agile and fast paced development environment
• Execute all development projects in compliance with company and regulatory guidelines.
• B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study
• 5+ years of professional user interface development experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle
• Expertise in developing native, user-facing applications for iOS
• Experience prototyping and iterating for user research and usability studies
• Able to present an online portfolio of prior work
• Deep knowledge of design principles and methods
• Experience with source control tools (such as git) and best practices
• Current knowledge of the UI technology landscape for iOS
• Understanding of layout, color theory, typography, iconography, and motion behaviors
• Good understanding of interaction design and design process
• Experience working in agile scrum development teams
• Ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders including product management, user experience designers, and software engineers
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with small, cross-functional teams
Thanks and Regards
Syed Riyaz| Sr. Recruiter
T: (732) 485-0000 Extn 9065 F: (888)-900-6979
NJ SBE | BBB Accredited | E-Verify
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.