Hope you are doing well today.
My name is Ravi and I am an IT Technical Recruiter from Tekshapers INC based in Michigan, if you feel comfortable with the requirement reply me ASAP…….
Quick Response is Appreciated.
Network engineer with CCDA and CCNP
1-year contract position
Copies of their certifications will need to be included with the submission.
Technical Specialist/Network Consultant to assist– Operations & Infrastructure with the design, upgrade, and maintenance of the CLIENTlocal and wide area network infrastructure.
Ø CLIENT uses a mostly Cisco-based network that consists of the following datacenter core equipment: One (1) Cisco Nexus 7K data center switch, a Cisco Catalyst 6509 Virtual Switching Systems switch pair, one (1) Cisco Advanced Services Router 1006, one (1) Cisco Nexus 5548 datacenter access switch, and three (3) Cisco 2248TP datacenter fabric extenders.
Ø CLIENT also manages thirty-four Cisco 6503 switches which provide connectivity for the floors in the CLIENTHeadquarters campus.
Ø CLIENT manages over 120 wireless access points at various locations using a centralized high-availability deployment of 5760 wireless LAN controllers.
Ø CLIENT maintains over one hundred Cisco 1900, 2800, and 2900 series field routers and sixty Cisco 2900 and 3500 series field access switches. The field locations are connected through various methods such as frame relay, metro Ethernet, and wireless.
Ø CLIENT administers one (1) Cisco ASA Firewall, three (3) Palo Alto firewalls, two (2) Blue Coat proxy servers, and several network management tools such as Cisco Local Area Network Management System, Cisco Access Control Server, and Netscout nGenius ONE server with two Infinistream data collector servers.
The Consultant shall perform all of the duties listed below:
· Perform network engineering functions under CLIENTNetwork Manager's direction including designing, implementing, and managing core network hardware and software systems.
· Troubleshoot and resolve issues with network devices such as data center core routers, switches, firewalls and wireless devices.
· Coordinate activities with vendors selected by CLIENTto support existing and new systems.
· Research, recommend, and apply security patches and operating system upgrades to network devices and network management tools.
· Provide input for technical specifications and creation of Statements of Work for services.
· Train and provide knowledge transfer to DPW's technical staff and document all work performed.
Consultant must meet all of the following minimum qualifications:
1. 4 years of experience within the last five (5) years as a Network Engineer designing and implementing networks that use dynamic routing protocols including Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) and Enhanced Interior Gateway Protocol (EIGRP), and support
Environments with more than 10 locations. Provide three (3) customer references for this qualification in the WOS Form A.
· 3years of experience within the last five (5) years with Cisco data center routing and switching technologies including the use of native management and configuration tools on Cisco Nexus, Catalyst 6500/6800, and Advanced Services Router or 7600 series router platforms. Provide three (3) customer references for this qualification in the WOS Form A.
· 3years of experience within the last five (5) years in designing, testing, maintaining, and deploying core network equipment including Cisco Nexus, Catalyst 6500/6800, and Advanced Services Router or 7600 series routers in a network infrastructure with more than 1000 users. Provide three (3) customer references for this qualification in the WOS Form A.
· 1 year of experience within the last five (5) years in researching or writing technical specifications or statements of work for services. Provide one (1) customer reference for this qualification in the WOS Form
· 1 year of experience within the last five (5) years supporting firewalls from Palo Alto Networks. Provide one (1) customer reference for this qualification in the WOS Form A.
· Current Cisco Certified Network Professional Switch and Route or Data Center Certification. Provide a copy of certification with your resume.
· Current Cisco Certified Design Associate certification. Provide a copy of certification with your resume.
· Must have a current California Driver's License.
References on the WOS Form must be from actual companies where work was performed not from the Contractor submitting the resume. Bid submissions that fail to submit a complete WOS Form A will be disqualified.
References may be requested if called for interview. Partial months of experience will not be accepted as a full year.
Ravi Prakash Singh,
Executive Talent Acquisition
Hangout :- email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment