My name is Samir Mondal. I am a Talent Acquisition Specialist with Rylee Technologies Inc, and I have placed numerous entry to senior -level resources in both functional and operational positions.
My client has an opportunity PeopleSoft Financial Developer in their corporate office in Hillsboro OR. I was drawn to your profile by your qualifications, but am interested in speaking with you because of your dynamic background.
With that being said, I understand that you may be extremely happy in your current role, but I thought I would reach out regardless by the off chance you were looking for a change, or if you were connected with any qualified individuals on the market.
Job Title: PeopleSoft Financial Developer
Location: Hillsboro OR
Duration: Long Term Contract
JOB Code- 17-50108
· This technical analyst position is responsible for supporting our internally hosted PeopleSoft application and related business partners in a team environment.
· Analyze enhancement and incident requests on existing systems and recommends solutions and/or options. Administer sensitive system parameters to meet business needs following established procedures. Identifies, evaluates, and collaborates with other technical resources to resolve incidents and system outages. Develop system and functional requirements and associated acceptance criteria to be used in test cases. Analyze release notes to assist business owners and stakeholders in planning for releases and new functionality. Leads feature and bug prioritization efforts with stakeholders to achieve the highest benefit to the organization. Performs post-implementation validation to ensure high availability and integrity of systems. Develops and revises procedures, identifying and acting on opportunities for continuous improvement. Provide concise and extensive data validations.
· May be asked to coach, mentor, or train others and teach coursework as subject matter expert. Responsible for other duties as assigned. Ability to train and present to small and large audiences.
· Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various complex factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. May provide work leadership by assigning work and resolving problems.
· PeopleSoft Financial Management System and Business Processes
· Advanced knowledge of PS FMS Modules. Core Financial application including GL, AP, AM, PC and 3rd-party integration
· Must have understanding/expertise of PS FMS application integration and processes
· Expertise in FMS troubleshooting – deep understanding of PS FMS functionality and other PS utilities for debugging.
People Tools including:
· PeopleCode, Query, BI, SQR, NVision, App Designer, App Engine, PS file structure
· Expertise in PS FMS setup and transactions tables. Understanding of core processes tables in Finance.
· Seasoned Business Analyst – ability to understand business user's request with limited requirement detail.
· Savvy professional ability to translate business and technical language and vice versa working with various groups
· Understanding of PS infrastructure (App, Web, DB server and etc.). Able to read PS logging, translate issues, and offer resolutions
· Ability to create/translate/elaborate/
· Expertise in SQL – understanding of PS table structures.
· Expertise or advance certification in PS FMS Financials.
· 8+ years' technical bank operations experience. Strong, quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills.
· Accomplished in complex SQL statement development. Advanced skills in MS SQL and Oracle databases, PowerShell, TFS. Mastery of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project).
· Clear and concise solution design execution.
· Finance background helpful along with the understanding of banking controls and audit requirements.
· Intermediate knowledge of user acceptance testing methodologies, principles, and practices of process development and implementation along with comprehensive banking/business unit systems, software, and applications.
· Ability to handle complex problems to achieve departmental goals. Exceptional and creative research skills.
· Extensive verbal and written communication skills for a variety of audiences (both technical and non-technical).
· Strong interpersonal skills, writing, analytical, problem solving and communication skills and the ability to multi-task and complete projects on time.
· Ability to analyze complex problems of a technical nature with high accuracy and attention to detail.
· Ability to accurately document problems and resolutions. Adherence to strong change control principles and protocols.
· Possesses a high level of analytical ability to understand sophisticated programs/systems for resolving business problems.
· Ability to respond promptly to customer needs. Ability to handle difficult or emotional customer situations.
· Ability to set goals and objectives, prioritize and plan work activities using time effectively, meet deadlines and commitments, and work independently with minimal directional guidelines from the manager.
· General knowledge of banking compliance requirements and regulations.
· Solid knowledge of Agile methodologies and industry "best practices".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.