Greetings of the Day, Hope you are doing great.
This is David from X-Istech. Please review this direct client requirement and send me an updated word copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can fix immediate interview. Feel free to email or call me with any questions you may have.
Position: PMO Project Director
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 10 Months
Project Management Office is seeking a Senior Project Director to lead the implementation of a web based tracking system project
The selected candidate must be a results-oriented individual with a very strong work ethic and must be able to demonstrate excellent IT Project Management, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills. This position will be responsible for working with senior-level business executives, IT personnel, and business program resources to execute project requirements and manage stakeholder expectations.
This lead project management role will work with team and the selected vendor to complete implementation of the system. This position will manage the day to day activities for the project and complete all input to the Project Management (Touchdown) system. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Authoring all project management artifacts following the practices and guidelines from the PMI's PMBOK, developing the detailed project budget, monitoring expenditures, developing and maintaining all required State CIO project documentation, serving as an IT management liaison to the business client, leading and performing hands-on analysis of the business and technical environments, supervising implementation activities, ensuring that project plans and schedules are established and maintained, ensuring that deliverables are completed timely and accurately, supervising staff, conducting formal presentations, coordinating with all project stakeholders and ensure that appropriate project controls are instituted.
· Results-oriented candidate with a strong work ethic.
· Must be able to demonstrate excellent program management, negotiation, and communication and problem-solving skills.
· Responsible for working with both senior-level business executives and IT personnel to define and execute program requirements and manage stakeholder expectations.
· Strategically plan and manage initiatives consisting of program components that meet Departmental, State and other stakeholder expectations.
· Responsible for the leadership, direction and oversight of the project team(s) and of all vendor related activities tied to the program.
· Report to Sr. Executive Management. Authorize and manage internal and external relationships (agency, Federal, vendor, and other State agencies) and dependencies across initiative components to ensure successful delivery of the program.
· Ensure efficient distribution of the technical and business resources; and will coordinate with business executives the initiation or continuation of project(s) based on business requirements, business performance and available organizational resources.
· Responsible for establishing and executing adequate project management controls based on industry accepted methodologies and standards.
· These controls include the responsibility to monitor and control cost, schedule, performance and risk; to ensure quality and security; overall integration and issues resolution and to perform administrative functions.
· Assess and monitor business and financial performance of initiative components from strategic perspective.
Required - 7yrs - At least 7 years of project management experience, preferably with large, complex automation implementation efforts
Required - 7yrs - Minimum of 7 years of experience managing projects implementing large multi client n-tier client/server systems
Required - 7yrs - Proven track record of delivering IT projects within budget, scope and schedule.
Required - Objective decision-making ability based on strategic objectives priority, business performance analysis and resource availability.
Required - Hands on experience managing project risk, cost, schedule, quality, testing, and communications
Required - 8yrs - Solid work experience with project management tools (e.g. Microsoft Project)
Required - 5yrs - Hands on experience managing application acceptance testing.
Required - Demonstrated technical architecture/infrastructure knowledge and experience with multiple hardware platforms and operating systems
Required - Experience with MS Office.
Required - Demonstrated presentation and training skills.
Required - Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
Highly desired - PMI certification Project Management Professional (PMP)
Highly desired - 5yrs - Experience managing implementation projects that used Web Service standards e.g. SOAP, UDDI, and WSDL
Highly desired - 5yrs - Experience managing projects implementing systems using Oracle
Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.