Greetings of the Day, Hope you are doing well.
This is David from X-Istech. And I am contacting you in regards to a job opening for the position of Project Manager with SaFe certification
Please have a look on below job description and let me know your thoughts.
Feel free to email or call me with any questions you may have.
Position: Project Manager with SaFe certification
Location: Baltimore, MD / Silver Spring, MD
Duration: 2 years
Our client is looking for SAFe Certified Project Manager. This is the Scaled Agile
The selected Project Manager's primary focus will be to provide the oversight and governance required to deliver the intended solutions identified through this scope of the contract. The execution of the expected oversight and governance can be achieved through the application of agile practices. Agile practices emphasize the following principles:
1. Deliver more value, quickly
2. Focus on small, frequent capability releases
3. Enhance communication and transparency
4. Value of working software over comprehensive documentation
5. Respond rapidly to changes in priorities, operations, technology, and budgets
6. Actively involving users throughout development to ensure high operational value
The PM shall have the following skills and qualifications:
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as knowledge of both agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using agile.
- Experience with SCRUM/agile methodologies.
- Scaled Agilist (SA), Project Management Institute/Agile Certified Practitioner, Certified Scrum Master, or equivalent.
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10-15 team members including developers, business analysts, and quality assurance personnel.
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues.
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
-- Thanks & Regards David Technical Recruiter 678-534-2699 firstname.lastname@example.org www.x-istech.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.