Hope you are doing great!!
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are having any consultant for this position.
Please share me the profile asap as this is a very hot requirement.
Project Manager-Business Intelligence
- Excellent communication skills, not only verbal and written, but also timely communication and communicates "what matters".
- This PM needs to be strong in BI and reporting knowledge, preferably both technical and function.
- Have good knowledge of various tools/technologies and frameworks used in GBI.
- Be able to manage both large and small scale projects, and have the right knowledge to decide what methodology to use for different project size Ideally have cross functional knowledge and be able to work with different audience
- strong understanding of general IT controls (aka ITGCs such as Change Management, SDLC, User Provisioning, Configuration Management, etc.)
- Has experience leading various team members
- Has experience being a Business Analyst (audit coordination, tracking audit requests and gathering audit evidence)
- Be able to conduct kick-off sessions and UAT
- Coordination between various project stakeholders
- It is highly desirable if the PM candidate has previous Apple experience, especially in the BI/data warehousing domain.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
Desk Phone: 415.943.9386 E: Arpit.email@example.com Web: www.pyramidci.com
WE FIND HIDDEN TALENT
How am I doing ? My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have questions, suggestions, feedback about your experience, or need to escalate an issue, feel free to reach out to my manager via email at Mohammed.Tausheef@pyramidci.com or via phone at 415.943.9384.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment