Mail Resumes to: email@example.com
Dell Boomi Consultant
San Jose CA
Candidate should be very good in Dell Boomi integration with salesforce, workday and Payroll applications.
Boomi Experience – 5+ Yrs
• Strong hands-on experience on Boomi Process building & deployment, Boomi EDI Integration, API management, alert framework/exception handling, connectors/listeners, integration packs usage, etc.,
• Boomi EDI Integration Experience – Preferable.
• Boomi Integration Developer Certification - (Strongly Recommended)
• At least 2 to 3 full cycle project implementations involving integration of Trading Partners (at least 1 implementation), Salesforce, Workday, Payrolls, ERP and/or non-ERP systems, on-premise and Cloud/hybrid integrations.
• Knowledge in infrastructure based landscapes for distributed architecture, Atom/Molecule sizing & benchmarking.
• Demonstrated experience with integration patterns related to Web Services, SOA (REST), etc.,
• Analyze Integration requirements, perform gap analysis.
• Design, development and deployment of Integration solutions for Cloud, On-Premises and Hybrid scenarios.
• Prepare / update technical specifications and architectural artifacts as needed
• Good grip on fundamentals/key concepts such as Troubleshooting of fail over processes, load-testing, disaster recovery, data security, change-control best practices, Integration with Trading Partner, Salesforce, Workday, SAP, NetSuite, Oracle, Service Now etc.,
• Test strategy and operational readiness of integration scenarios
Please send Resumes immediately with Rates and Contact info.
TECKNOWLEDGIE GROUP, INC.
10330 N. Dale Mabry Hwy, Suite 207, Tampa, FL 33618
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.