We have this urgent position available with one of our clients. Immediate interviews for strong candidates.
Kindly send across resume to Chhaya.email@example.com Only
PASSPORT NUMBER MANDATORY WITH VISA COPY AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION
Role: 5305301---Selenium Tester
Location: Atlanta, GA
· Selenium-Intermediate level or higher
· Experience of building test automation frameworks and environments from scratch using Selenium Experience with Selenium package manager for dependency management such as bundler Experience with Calabash and Cucumber
· Experience in iOS and Android Apps
· Strong knowledge of automation framework concepts and automation best practices
· Experience with Continuous Integration (Jenkins or GO) and Continuous Deployment(Cradle)
· Great engineering practices with a focus on TDD and BDD principles and a strong focus on non-functional requirements at the beginning rather than an afterthought
· Working with XML and JSON for content/data feeds and REST for consuming API
· Version control systems e.g. Github
· Strong experience working in a Continuous Testing / DevOps environment
· Ability to work without direct supervision while contributing to the success of the team
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrated high standard of coding practices including good design documentation and peer code-reviews
· Strong problem-solving skills; the ability to analyze automation testing problems and develop actionable and appropriate tactical plans quickly
Associate - Recruitment
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment