Please reply to ,
Position: Salesforce Developer
Location: Addison, TX
Duration: Up to 18 months long
Seeking a Salesforce Developer to work closely with Product Managers and other Developers to ensure the timely and effective delivery of Salesforce requirements in the context of CRM domain. The Developer is responsible for managing all aspects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) including configuration, customization and implementation of applications and 3rd party integrations. Role also includes collaborating with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in SFDC that support business requirements and processes for continuous improvement.
• Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Data model and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
• Configure Marketing Cloud
• Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC CRM platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
• Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in SFDC CRM application
• Attend Daily Scrums, Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
• Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
• Research and development of new Salesforce.com prototypes and applications
• Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications
• Document best practices and operational procedures
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
? Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com developer
? 5+ year of Experience Enterprise Software Development in .NET/Java
? Agile Experience
? Must have Strong Salesforce Development experience in Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, and Web Services
? Unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce.com
? Programming Skills, Software Requirements, Architecture, and Development Fundamentals, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Content Development, Software Debugging experience must
? Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with aggressive timelines
? Able and willing to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
? Proactive thinking with a 'can do' attitude. Take initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking
? Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
? Salesforce Developer / Advanced Developer certification is highly preferred
? Marketing Cloud Experience
1 Point System LLC
Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134
For Job Updates please add: 1 Point System-Jobs/Hotlist
An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: 1 Point System LLC works with Direct Clients and Preferred Vendors Nationwide.
Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of 1 Point System LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach 1 Point System LLC Client directly
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.