This is Martin , - Recruitment Team from MSR Cosmos
Job # and Position Title: UI Developer Java Script w/Node
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
F2F interview required
Rate :$50/hr Allinc
Responsible for planning and designing new software and web applications. Analyzes, tests, and assists with the integration of new applications. Documents all development activity. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Must Have for the Position
· 2+ years of developing UI
· Understanding of object-oriented, functional, and modularization programming
· Experience developing REST APIs
· Experience using Linux command line
· Experience using GitHub
· Identifies and solves complex problem; analyzes the issues and suggests possible solutions
· Exceptional written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Possesses a positive attitude, is detail oriented, and collaborates on a regular basis
· Ability to communicate to the business owners
· Ability to work independently and works extremely well in an Agile/SCRUM team setting
· Great team player and effective communication skills
Nice to have
· Experience with continuous integration environment
· Experience or knowledge of React or Angular 2
· Experience using NoSQL (MongoDB/memSQL/redis) databases
· Experience in the Telecommunications Industry or Access Network technologies
What you will be doing
· Collaborates with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements. Conducts system architecture to determine integration needs.
· Designs solutions for the customer that meets their business applications and translates complex technical design requirements into information that customers can understand and respond
· Designs new software and web applications, supports applications under development, and maintain current applications.
· Assists with the software update process for existing applications, and roll-outs of software releases
· Researches, writes and edits documentation and technical requirements, including software designs, evaluation plans, test results, technical manuals and formal recommendations and reports
· Provides technical leadership throughout the design process and guidance with regards to practices, procedures and techniques. Serves as a guide and mentor for junior-level Software Developers
· Writes unit tests for applications and code standards for the team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements
· Displays in-depth knowledge of engineering methodologies, concepts, skills, and their application in the area of specified engineering specialty
· Assist with writing effective user stories and divide the stories into SCRUM tasks
· Back End: PHP (Lumen REST API)
· Database: NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis), SQL (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
· Scripting: Python 2.6 or later (Ruby and Go)
· Infrastructure: Nagios, Jenkins, Linux (CentOS/ Red Hat)
· Agile Tools: JIRA
Thanks & Regards,
5250 Claremont Ave, Ste 249 | Stockton, CA – 95207
Cell : 630-592-0390
Fax : 925-219-0934
Skype : msrcosmos
E-VERIFIED | WBE CERTIFIED | MICROSOFT PARTNER NETWORK MEMBER |ORACLE GOLD PARTNER
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.
Unless otherwise indicated, email transmission is not a secure form of communication and your reply may not be encrypted. The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.