Location: Framingham MA
UI Lead/Full Stack Developer for Agent Console
• Play a part in the development of an innovative new product that will introduce a new Customer Service Portal/Dashboard, called Agent Console, that will streamline the way Client's CSRs interact with customers
• Join the rapidly growing team of top-notch software engineers working on the next generation platform powered by enterprise data through an operational data store
• In this position, you will design and develop a custom platform that will unify numerous applications/experiences into a single view and bring customer data into focus.. As a key member of the engineering team, you will follow lean agile development processes and utilize cutting edge technology such as Angular 2 to deliver a dynamic user experience.
Responsibilities / Requirements
• Full stack developer, designing and implementing CSR User Experiences, leveraging Angular 2, to deliver on the Agent Console
• Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
• Integrating backend service providers (order, customer, contacts, etc.) using web services
• UI engineering, testing, and training for continuous learning and improvement
• Have the opportunity to become expert in emerging technology
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
• Working with design and client-side teams to ensure a great user experience
• Participate in software research and technology roadmaps
Technical Skills Required:
• Core stack: Angular 2 / Java / Spring / Oracle
• Strong UI/UX skills
• Familiarity with consuming and providing rest and json based services
• Enterprise system design
Education / Experience
• Expert UI engineer with Angular 2 framework · (~10 years' overall experience)
• BS/MS in Computer/Social Science, Engineering, or related/equivalent field
• 3-6 months experience with Angular 2
• 5+ years of industry experience
• Experience integrating data and services from multiple providers
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.