Currently we are looking for Dell Boomi Developer for one of our client , kindly advice on your availability :
Dell Boomi Developer
Location: Santa Clara (CA)
Duration: 3 months and extension
Job Description :-
· Strong hands-on experience on Boomi Process building & deployment, Boomi EDI Integration, API management, alert framework/exception handling, connectors/listeners, integration packs usage, etc.,
· Boomi EDI Integration Experience – Preferable.
· At least 2 to 3 full cycle project implementations involving integration of Trading Partners (at least 1 implementation), Salesforce, Workday, Payrolls, ERP and/or non-ERP systems, on-premise and Cloud/hybrid integrations.
· Knowledge in infrastructure based landscapes for distributed architecture, Atom/Molecule sizing & benchmarking.
· Demonstrated experience with integration patterns related to Web Services, SOA (REST), etc.,
· Analyze Integration requirements, perform gap analysis.
· Design, development and deployment of Integration solutions for Cloud, On-Premises and Hybrid scenarios
· Prepare / update technical specifications and architectural artifacts as needed
· Good grip on fundamentals/key concepts such as Troubleshooting of fail over processes, load-testing, disaster recovery, data security, change-control best practices, Integration with Trading Partner, Salesforce, Workday, SAP, NetSuite, Oracle, Service Now etc.,
· Test strategy and operational readiness of integration scenarios
· Collaborate with Cross-functional, business units, application developers and testers.
Technical Recruiter- Professional Services
Board No. : 4088748333 x 228
Ten-Time Inc. 5000 Honoree 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.