Hope you are doing great.
Please let me know if you have any suitable profile for the below position.
Please send Resumes to
LOCATION: woodlands TX
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 12+ Months
Need GC and Citizens only
These roles should be something similar to an early or mid-service employee with 3-10 years general technical experience plus the specific skills listed below. I am hiring 3 contractors and am targeting one with the Application Support knowledge/skillset and two with the heavier development experience. If you candidate has solid experience doing both, that is a plus.
Application Support Technologies in scope (sample of full portfolio):
• ICONICS - Building Automation System that allows facilities' operators to monitor the health of all the equipment on the Houston Campus (e.g. backup diesel engines, HVAC system, etc.); Plans to expand services to other sites, such as Calgary & Dallas
• Houston Campus Traffic Control - Traffic Management System to monitor and track vehicle speed violations; Continuous improvement to an application built in-house with opportunity to convert an Access-based application to a more user-friendly web application
• Trane – Building Management system that allows command/control and programming of building equipment.
• SWARCO Parking Management – Parking Management software that provides parking capacity and availability to campus residents and provides individual parking space availability via parking sensors
• Lutron – Lighting and shades management software controlling lighting and shade devices per schedules and on-demand control.
Application Support Desired Skills and Experience:
• Familiarity with project management principles (scope, timelines, budgets, etc.)
o Although this is not a project management role, it is helpful for the candidate to understand how projects are carried out
• Experience implementing Client/Server Architecture Applications
• MS SQL Server - Database Design, Reporting, Security, Stored Procedures, SSIS-based Integrations
• Microsoft Access - Front-End User Center Design & Backend Database/SQL
• Communication/Relationship Management
• Interactions with other organizations will be needed to successfully accomplish support work
• Creative thinking - Ability to think outside the box and make recommendations/suggestions on technology and processes
Development Projects in scope (sample of request types):
• Create mobility web-based solutions for certain Applications in the portfolio (ex. Mobile solution for building technicians to view/action/close tickets)
• Create automated solutions for manual processes (ex. Automate an approval workflow to take equipment offline for maintenance)
• Create multi-device solutions that include a front-end GUI, back-end logic, workflows, database interactions, etc.
Development Support Desired Skills and Experience:
• Scripting skills (i.e. PowerShell
Your early response is highly appreciated.
Wilmer Technologies Inc.
14113 Robert Paris Ct, Suite# 108, Chantilly, VA 20151.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.