.Net Developer F2F in Chicago, IL
Duration: 3 months + extension
Location: Chicago, IL- Local Only
Mode of Interview: Phone, then face to face.
Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use. Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported programming language (e.g., VB.NET, Visual C#). Serve as technical expert on development projects. Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design. Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements. Support, maintain, and document software functionality. Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation. Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed. Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements. Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs. Career-Level position within field. Considered highly skilled and proficient in discipline. Conducts complex work important to the organization. Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires six to nine years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Leads the software development team(s) during the design/build phases of the SDLC
• Support and troubleshoot software systems as required, optimizing performance, resolving problems, and providing follow-up on all issues and solutions
• Develop appropriate software documentation as outlined in IDF
• Complete comprehensive unit testing on all developed/enhanced software
• Works/Consults across multiple projects; functions as a lead.
• Works on complex projects that require subject matter expertise
• Provides direction, tools, technical and process support to less senior developers
• Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of SDLC processes, inputs/outputs , standards and best practices
• Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of development methodologies, software design and design patterns, integration standards as well as its applicability at coding and testing cycles.
• Demonstrate proficient knowledge of application architecture
8 or more years of experience in application design, development, structured design, development and implementation of new computing architectures
Thorough knowledge and experience with Microsoft Technology Stack, Windows Server OS (2008, 2012), IIS 7, 7.5, MSMQ, .Net Framework 4.0, 4.5
Extensive Web service development experience needed.
Strong Knowledge and experience with Software Development Languages & Tools, C#, Asp.net/MVC, MS Visual Studio, MS TFS
SQL, Oracle Experience, Relational DB Experience
Excellent understanding of messaging (MSMQ technologies, web development.
Experience with N service bus or more cloud platforms required like AWS and Azure is a plus
Exposure to Elastic search, spot fire reporting
Thanks & Regards
Nityo Infotech Corp.
Desk Number: 609-853-0818 Ext- 2280
Hangout: sunny.recruiter2012 | Skype: sunnymehta89
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment