Please find below job description and share updated resume ASAP if feel comfortable
Mainframe Programmer Analyst
Special Skills and/or Requirements:
• Create and Maintain Batch and Online IDMS programs
• Create and maintain new OS jobs and PROCS
• Write specifications for mainframe jobs and Online screens
• Attend meetings with the Client (the College Board)
• Analyze code in existing programs for changes as requested by Change Requests.
The candidate filling this position will work with a team lead and write and maintain existing COBOL/IDMS batch and online programs. They will also be required to review existing COBOL/IDMS programs and make changes as needed based on technical specifications or business change requests. The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
• Coding new COBOL/IDMS batch and Online programs
• Making changes to existing batch OS jobs and PROCS
• Creating new Batch OS jobs and PROCS
• Following standard SDLC processes to move code from a Development environment to a User Acceptance environment to the Production environment
• Analyzing existing programs to determine the impact of proposed changes
• Addressing production issues that may occur during business hours but also during non business hours including the middle of the night.
• Attending meetings with the Client to understand the scope of changes and/or new work
The ideal candidate must have at least 10 year of experience working with big COBOL programs that read and update big mainframe IDMS databases.
The ideal candidate should have at least 5 or more years working with Batch/Online IDMS programs.
The individual should be willing to work at off hours when required.
Experience working with large databases and large companies is a plus.
Significant experience maintaining existing old COBOL/IDMS programs is also a must.
1. 10 years or more of COBOL
2. 10 years or more of working with a IDMS database.
3. 10 or more years of working with IDMS
4. 5 or more years working in a mainframe, OS/MVS environment, JCL/PROCS, TSO.
5. 4 or more years working ADSO, DMLO, IDD, IDDM, ADSA, ADSC, MAPC, OLQ
6. Associates degree
Aditya Pratap Singh.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Talent IT Services Inc.
776 N. Main Street, Manchester CT 06042
Direct: 203-813-5616 (P)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment