Position: AWS Cloud Architect
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration: 6+ months Contract
In need of an AWS Cloud Architect to design the AWS Infrastructure and Operations solution for deployment of the logistics software mentioned earlier. They will work with client IT infrastructure, operations and business staff to understand their requirements, design corresponding solutions and provide consulting.
Candidate should have hands-on expertise in designing and deploying multi-tiered architecture with AWS that are scalable, highly available, secured and fault tolerant systems.
• Leverage knowledge and experience to reduce risks and increase stability of the overall architecture using AWS best practices guidelines
• Hands-on expertise in Designing and deploying multi-tiered architecture within AWS VPC that are scalable, highly available, secured and fault tolerant systems
• Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
• Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
• Responsible for the availability, security/compliance, backup, and performance of the cloud infrastructure
• Contribute to Cloud strategy discussions and decisions on overall Cloud design and best approach for implementing Cloud solutions.
• Establishes relationships with IT leaders, architects, and technical specialists in advancing proposed resiliency solutions
• Design, test and support solutions resiliency in the Cloud and on premises
• Communicates complicated technical concepts effectively to a broad group of stakeholders.
• Provide mentoring, knowledge transfer and assist in training for other team members.
• Help infrastructure and application owners identify eligibility of applications for transformation.
• Help define standards, templates, processes, and check-lists to facilitate operations team with the configuration, and management.
• Understand existing processes to help establish a customized migration process covering areas such as asset & configuration management, incident, problem & change management and release management.
• Responsible for the end to end technical details of the migration.
• Defines what and how applications can be migrated into the target state infrastructure.
• Leverage technical collateral, processes, check-lists, templates, and tools to execute server migration.
• Review as-built and future-state network documentation to verify alignment with deployment strategy.
• Review and define Networking capabilities and requirements including IP address schema, VLAN segmentation requirements.
• Define standardized device configurations based on existing equipment and recommended practices.
• Develop and review network assessment report outlining areas of concern and remediation recommendations.
• Integrate recommend practice of storage migration, backup/recovery, ILM and data retention, data de-duplication into target state architecture.
• Provide updates to current documentation with the to-be built environment
Top 5 Skills: AWS IaaS - EC2, VPC, Elastic Load Balancing, S3, Route 53, Direct Connect, RDS
Environment: AWS VPC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.