Please find the below requirement and let me know your interest.
Share resume to email@example.com
Role: Java SDET with Selenium
Location: Downtown chicago, IL
Duration: 6 months and extendable
Java with Selenium exp Must
Locals Required for F2F interview
Desired Skills and Experience
• At least 2-4 years' experience developing and/or testing database-driven web apps or other enterprise software.
• Solid Java or Groovy programming experience especially in conjunction with open source technologies such as Selenium WebDriver.
• Hands-on experience using modern version control systems like Git and Subversion.
• Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment tools like Jenkins and Rundeck.
• Demonstrable skills in writing JUnit or TestNG tests.
• Familiarity with Linux or UNIX operating systems is a plus.
• Understanding of Agile Development (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, etc).
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
• Experience providing mentorship to developers and non-developers.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.