Please find the below requirement and let me know your interest.
Share resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Java webservices Developer
Location: Downtown Chicago, IL Or Lake Forest, IL
Duration: 6 months
*eCommerce application Exp is required*
Please send only eCommerce exp resume
Locals Required for F2F interview
The Developer is responsible for development and maintenance of all internal and external facing web services.
Years of RELEVANT experience:
7 years of Core Java Programming
5 years writing Web Services
Mandatory Technical Skills:
• 6-7 years of Core Java programming experience. Prior experience in an eCommerce application is required.
• 2-3 years of active development in a clustered, service oriented architecture. JBoss application server is a plus.
• Extensive experience with web services technologies and protocols like SOAP and REST.
• Expert use of unit testing using JUNIT.
• Familiar with networking debugging techniques and performance tuning in a clustered environment. Using tools like Dynatrace and Splunk.
• Proficiency in database system and relational database concepts and design.
• Experience with version control systems like Git.
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative team consisting of both technical and business members.
• Excellent communication skills and a results-oriented attitude
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.