Send me your Resume on this id email@example.com--
I would like to submit your candidature for this position, Could you please tell me, How comfortable you are with this position .
Role : AWS Cloud Engineer
Location : Orlando FL
Long term contract
Job Description :
This role requires someone who is creative, proactive, constructive, and highly motivated and will be responsible for the following;
- Ensure the reliability, availability, and performance of services.
- Own projects and initiatives within the team, providing peers with technical guidance and direction.
- Participate in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Solve problems relating to mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
- Develop effective documentation, tooling, and alerts to both identify and address reliability risks.
- Able to identify and propose system and application fixes for performance bottlenecks.
- Experience working with Unix / Linux systems from kernel to shell and beyond, with experience working with system libraries, file systems, and client-server protocols
- Proficient in web or webserver technologies: PHP, Node.js, Tomcat, IIS, Apache (IHS), MariaDB, Oracle, MSSQL, AWS Services, etc., including being able to perform basic setup, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Has experience on one or more load balancer platforms (setting up pools, ELBs, VIPs, layer 7 routing, debugging).
- Deep understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle; including CI and CD pipeline architecture
- Understanding of cloud orchestration frameworks, enterprise IT service provisioning tools such as Jenkins, Rundeck, Terraform, Cloud formations, Chef, or OpsWorks, and their role in IT transformation
- Experience with public and private cloud, including AWS, and AZURE
- Familiar with configuration management tooling such as; Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Experience in public and private cloud hosting services (AWS & Azure) as well as familiarity with container computing (eg. Docker & ECS).
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Good understanding of JVM Thread Dump, GCC and various system log files.
2521, 152nd Ave NE
Suite 16C1, Redmond, WA 98052
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment