Cisco Engineer with UCM Exp,
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Knowledge of Cisco VoIP technologies (Cisco IP Phones, CUCM, CER, CUC, UCCX, and CPS)
• Experience designing and implementing QoS policies
• In-depth knowledge of routing protocols (RIP, BGP, EIGRP, and OSPF)
• Experience working with Cisco Catalyst chassis series switches (4500 and 6500)
• Experience with high-performance telecommunications networks (MPLS and Point-to-Point)
• Strong communication and documentation skills
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Proficiency in Cisco datacenter technologies (UCS and NX-OS)
• Expertise in network security practices and technologies (ACLs, firewalls, and IDS solutions)
• Experience with network infrastructure related to SOA
• Experience working in a regulated environment (SOX, HIPAA, CLIA, FDA, and CAPA)
EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE
• B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Networking, MIS, or equivalent work experience
• CCNA or CCNP Voice
• CCNA Routing and Switching and CCNA Datacenter a plus
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment