Face to Face is a Must
CRD (Charles River Development) Compliance experience is a big plus
Title: Compliance Business Analyst
Basic Company Info: Investment Management
Team Size: Gathering
Why Open: Gathering
Duration: 3-6 month, possible extension
Rate: $60-65/hr range
- Technical – compliance rule data experience, comfortable with understanding SQL and stored procedure code
- Soft – ability to work independently and drive towards delivery dates
Interview Process: Phone screen to in person. Candidates must come onsite for an interview, manager will not hire from Skype.
Background Check (if applicable): yes – 7 year fed/criminal/state as well as finger printing (which MFS does on candidates first day of work)
What the environment / Sell: Growing investment management company, great location
Hours / Shift: typical hours – no remote options available
About the role:
- The perfect candidate will have prior experience implementing the compliance module in CRD, with a focus on data
- At a minimum, MFS wants someone with:
- compliance rule data experience
- technical ability – comfortable with understanding SQL and stored procedure code
- ability to work independently and drive towards delivery dates
1. Performs analysis of business activities to determine business requirements. Works with business users to understand and define needs above and beyond requirements provided by the business. Converts business requirements into functional specifications. Works closely with the Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO), business users, QA, developers, and other technology professionals to ensure that project deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
2. Acts as the primary liaison between business stakeholders and the technology organization to ensure proper implementation of requirements within the expected timetable. Communicates any material modifications of business requirements to business stakeholders.
3. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
4. Ensures proper data processing through the use of data checks and reports to facilitate error free business processes.
5. Collaborates with the QA team in developing high level test plans. Reviews test cases developed by the QA team. Works with automated testing team when needed for performance/load testing as well as automated regression testing.
6. Works to ensure a positive end product for business stakeholders by overseeing the implementation of new software. Creates and maintains proper training materials and business documentation.
7. Follow the MFS Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), ensuring that all steps of the process have been followed prior to releasing any code.
8. Provides application and production support as needed to the departments and systems that they support.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a business or technology related field.
2. Minimum of seven to ten years' experience in the financial services industry, supporting buy-side technology.
3. Strong technical skills including a solid understanding of underlying relevant technical architecture and business processes.
4. Proven ability to efficiently utilize resources and communicate with others, both verbally and in writing.
5. Project management skills, proven analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to make independent decisions.
6. An in-depth understanding of systems development lifecycle. Ability to perform detailed analysis on these systems at all phases of the project lifecycle.
7. Ability to consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future state business environment.
8. Proven ability to develop creative solutions to meet business needs.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment