My name is Naga Sarma, recruiter from Mitchell Martin. There is a contract position available as Project Manager @ Green Bay, WI, which suits your qualifications as demonstrated by your resume on one of the job boards. I have included a description of this position in this correspondence for you to review.
If you are interested in this position, please contact me by email or 646-300-7052. In addition, please send an email with your most updated resume in Word format as an attachment.
Position: Project Manager
Location: Green Bay, WI
· Over 10 or more years of banking with 5 years focused on EDD/BSA/AML account monitoring or Audit related experience;
· 5-7 years of management experience
· Problem Solving Communication Issue Management & Resolution Facilitation Project Management Strategic Thinking Job Accountabilities Facilitates and leads teams on the successful execution and implementation of projects.
· Testing, Architecture and Design/Security review, Change Management and quality Production readiness/preparedness.
· Develops detailed project plans, as well as manage and transparently report on project status and ensures timely completion of special project assignments that vary in scope and level of responsibility while quickly adapting to changing requirements.
· identifies risks and developments, recommends and implements solutions as appropriate.
· Methodically plans, analyzes and schedules multiple interrelated tasks and / or initiatives based upon their value, scope, schedule and resource requirements
Please note: This is a truncated job description; if interested, please send me your updated resume with contact details so I can share the detailed job description and we can discuss about it. If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, even if we have spoken recently about a different position.
Thanks and Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment