Please reply us to firstname.lastname@example.org
EDI Developer / Analyst - Mapper
6-12 months contract
HM note: I need very strong Mappers. I need someone that can take documents from our current mapping tool and build these maps in the Sterling B2Bi tool. They need to be strong mappers but not necessarily strong system and Business Process experts.
Strong Sterling Gentran
Strong Business Process Development
Strong managed file transfers and data communications experience
understand 857 and 856 Transaction , 180 request for return
Most recent version of Sterling
Non Ansi X12 formats
Batch Centric Organization
• Currently on Messageway 6.0 and they are moving to Sterling Gentran
• Needs really strong EDI Developers with strong Sterling/Gentran experience
• **They have to have really strong Business Process Development- If they aren't strong in this area the manager doesn't want to see them. They just can't be good mappers
• **Also need to have strong managed file transfers and data communications experience
• Needs to understand 857 and 856 Transaction Sets at Hierchial Levels, 180 request for return, etc.
• Currently on most recent version of Sterling
• Needs to have experience with Non Ansi X12 formats
• Doing a little with Web Services, Some SOAP calls
• Doing 2.2 million files per month
• They are a Batch Centric Organization
analyze, develop and implement new process to meet the requirements of EDI Customers. This will include the role of liaison between internal Business Units for all EDI / File Gateway Requirements. The EDI Senior Analyst will help maintain the EDI Systems to be able to meet all SLA requirements agreed upon with customers.
• 10+ years experience using EDI Translators
• 5+ years experience using PGP, FTP & Secured Connections
• Thorough understanding of ANSI X12 850, 855, 856, 810, 211 transactions
• Experience defining work and process flows (creating an understanding of which process to use when and why) .
Agile Global Solutions, Inc
13405 Folsom Blvd, Suite 515, Folsom, CA 95630
- Ranked in the INC 500/5000 List of FASTEST Growing Private Companies in America, 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Ranked amongst Sacramento's 100 FASTEST Growing Companies, Sacramento Business Journal 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2016
- Ranked amongst 20 largest Certified Woman Owned Enterprises in Sacramento, Sacramento Business Journal 2011
- Ranked 16th LARGEST Women Owned Businesses in Sacramento, Sacramento Business Journal 2010
- Ranked amongst Top 20 FASTEST Growing Companies in Sacramento, Sacramento Business Journal 2010
- Ranked amongst the Top 25 LARGEST Women Owned Businesses in Sacramento, Sacramento Business Journal 2008
- Ranked amongst the Top 15 LARGEST Minority Owned Businesses in Sacramento, Sacramento Business Journal 2008
- Dun & Bradstreet 94% Customer Approval Rating
- CMAS (California Multiple Awards Schedule) Certified, Contract No. 3-14-70-3054A
- EDWOSB/8m Certified Company
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by Northern California Minority Supplier Development Council (NCMSDC) - affiliated to NMSDC (National Minority Supplier Development Council)
- A Certified State Minority and Women Business Enterprise (SMBE and SWBE)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment