Hope you are doing great!
USG direct client is looking for BI Project Manager at Malvern, PA
Job Title: BI Project Manager
Job Location: Malvern, PA
Job Type: Contract
Interview Process: Telephonic & Skype
BIPM : Cognos Reporting, Business Intelligence(BI), Project Management, Microsoft Excel, BPS : Capital Markets - Investment Banking
· " Provides intermediate level IT project management for software, middleware, or hardware deliverables. Manages medium or small projects. Uses ITs project management standards to deliver projects on time, within budget, and with agreed upon functionality and quality to internal client.
· Coordinates daily systems analysis and development. Develops, implements, and monitors technical project plans. Identifies deliverables, milestones, and tasks for the project(s). Interviews team members for estimates. Updates schedule in IT Project database. Plans and integrates schedule, resources, and deliverables with IT departments and vendors.
· Communicates with internal client, team members, management, and IT partners to ensure requirements and priorities are understood. Monitors project progress, and distributes reports to management and client.
· Develops strong relationships with client. Meets with client to advise on resources, budget, and deliverables. Helps client write document deliverables and coordinates efforts of team members helping to write client deliverables.
· Leads and facilitates design and test inspections throughout development life cycle to identify issues. Leads and facilitates other project meetings, such as those with internal clients.
· Responds to and resolves development issues in a timely manner. Identifies potential solutions, including the cost/benefit of each option. Reviews complex technical issues with technical lead.
· Ensures team complies with IT policies and procedures, especially those for quality and productivity standards that enable the team to meet established client service levels. Ensures team complies with Information Security policies and procedures, and ensures deliverables meet Information Security requirements.
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
· Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
· Five years experience in IT specialty
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
· Strong planning and organizational skills.
· Knowledge of the financial services industry.
· Ability to work in high volume area within tight time constraints.
· Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
· PMP certification a plus
· Advanced knowledge of of current versions of the following products:o Cognoso BIo Jirao Confluenceo Microsoft Office Suiteo Visio"
· PMP certification a plus
Please share your updated resume at email@example.com or feel free to contact me at 614-401-5194
United Software Group Inc..
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017
To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or click here.
USG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment