Hope you are doing great!
USG direct client is looking for AEM Developer at Dallas, TX/Plano, TX
Job Title: AEM Developer
Job Location: Dallas, TX/Plano, TX
Interview: Telephonic & Skype
Competencies: Enterprise Platform & Solutions: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
· Experience with Adobe CQ, Multi-Site Manager, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Test & Target are mandatory.
· Experience in Angular js building reusable components and integrating with AEM templates.
· Designing OSGI bundle, CQ Components, Workflows as per client requirements
· 6 - 10 years of experience in AEM Content Management (CMS)
Technical solution design related to WCM, Web security standard, application monitoring, Application Performance tuning
· Knowledge of Adobe Test & Terget, Analytics, Marketing campaign suit
· Knowledge and experience on Website Search (preferable SOLR), Knowledge and experience on web and Social measurement (preferable webtrends and Radian6),
· Knowledge and experience on Responsive designs, Knowledge and experience on content segmentation/personalization, Agile execution methodology
Please share your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact me at 614-401-5194
United Software Group Inc..
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017
To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or click here.
USG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment