Hope you are doing great!
USG direct client is looking for Power BI Lead at Santa Ana, CA
Job Title: Power BI Lead
Job Location: Santa Ana, CA
Interview: Telephonic +Skype
Who are we looking for?
· Power BI lead developer with experience in Banking / Mortgage domain.
· Candidate should have extensive experience in the field of Microsoft's Power BI. Candidate should be experienced in playing similar roles in similar engagements.
· Identify and validate data attributes for KPIs, design transformations/views etc.
· Do reconciliation between source data and dashboard KPIs
· Understand Data Warehouse /Data Management requirements and create high level plan
· Having a good knowledge of Power BI tool
· Having good knowledge of SQL. Should be able to write and execute complex SQL queries
· Hands on experience in both SQL and Power BI
· Experience in working through an application lifecycle from start to finish
· Technically make sure that development is compliant with the quality standards and best practices
· Proactive and objective driven, willing to learn other application architecture to integrate them with SOA Suite and other applications.
· Coordinating with internal and external teams for related activities.
· Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Certifications, if any, may be highlighted
· Lead the team
· Requirements gathering and documentation
· Participate in design reviews and discussions
· Prepare quality deliverables
· Prepare test scripts and test cases
· Conduct trainings
· Prepare quality deliverables
· Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
· Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
· Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
· Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
· Somebody who has at least 10+ years of overall work experience
· Microsoft Power BI at least +4 years
· SQL at least +5 years and should be recent
· Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college
· APPS NICHE SKILLS - DATA ENGINEERING-MICROSOFT : SSIS/SSRS/T-SQL
To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or click here.
USG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.