Hope you are doing great!
USG direct client is looking for Devops Engineer at Tampa, FL
Job Title: Devops Engineer
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Job Type: Contract
Interview Process: Telephonic & Skype
THE DEVEOPS ENGINEER WILL: -
· Assist development teams to be on-boarded on the CI/CD pipeline-
· Train the various project teams on CI standards and act as "CI Coach" as part of AGILE training and onboarding
· Govern implementation standards and create metrics and dashboard
· Develop, support and document automated build and deployment processes
· First point of contact for issues related to the CI/CD workflow
· Work with QA automation team to integrate automated functional and performance testing with the pipeline
· Work with the Tool Admin team to incorporate new enhancements and features on the CI/CD pipeline based on requirements
· Work with Release Engineering to incorporate automated deployments
· Work with Infrastructure/Cloud teams to incorporate Cloud provisioning scripts with the CI pipeline
MUST HAVE: -
· Hands on experience with CI/CD pipeline
· Good understanding of Cloudbees Jenkins and Bitbucket GIT Repositories
· Extremely familiar with various Branching strategies, pull request concept and GIT commands- Hands on usage of Maven Builds, Cobertura, SonarQube, Fortify, Junit and other development pipeline tools
· Excellent communication skills and a collaborative mindset
· Very good customer service skills with the ability to be hands on and strategic at the same time
· Ability to understand and align the execution of the holistic vision of the CI/CD strategy
· Understanding of how AWS Cloud operates and different offerings and concepts like EC2, Beanstalk, Cloud Formation, Infra as a service, Platform as a service, etc.
· Ability to write pipeline automation scripts in Groovy or shell scripts
GOOD TO HAVE: -
· Java developer experience- SQL development experience- AWS certification
Please share your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact me at 614-401-5194
To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or click here.
USG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.