Jersey City, NJ
Process – phone interview, then F2F in Jersey City
Working on the Core Trading Platform, must have good communication skills – facing off against business and technology teams. Must have Spring Boot and Spring Framework (back end services) experience, Multi-threading, In Memory Caching, Front Office / Trading experience.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Perform product analysis and development tasks of varying complexity nature which may require research and analysis under supervision of the technical lead
· Work independently with direct supervision in the design, development, testing, of maintenance items for systems of moderate size/complexity with emphasis on fast turn-around.
· provide detailed analysis of problems/requirements, recommend solutions for various business units across the organization and develop tools and report to support these requirements.
· Apply innovation, creativity and improvement to the development process and problem-solving, keeping abreast of new technologies
· Participate in the creation of detailed design documents for major applications.
· Able to work on multiple projects at the same time and with off-shore team members.
· Provide high-quality support for various applications and be proactive in keeping applications stable and reliable.
· 4 year degree in Computer Science is MUST
· 8-12 years of total IT Experience.
· Able to interpret business requirements and develop high performance scaled applications using JAVA technologies - Spring batch and spring boot services, In Memory caching and Messaging Queue.
· Intimate knowledge of object-oriented design principles and common design patterns
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
· Ability to work with others in a team environment
· Ability to work on aggressive schedules. May require work beyond normal hours (weekends or evenings).
· JAVA - Spring, Front/Middle OFFICE, MULTI-THREADING, In Memory Caching, Messaging, SDLC;
· ELECTRONIC TRADING – EQ/MF/Optional/Complex Options.
· Proven/hands on spring boot and spring technologies experience.
· skills and knowledge.
· Experience of a front office trading environment.
· Ability to design and develop scalable solutions which are easy to maintain and support
· Firm understanding of java memory model and multi-threading development
· Knowledge of SDLC and prior experience working on large software development projects. Ability to see "big picture" to consider system dependencies, corner cases and change impacts in providing robust solutions
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work as part of an enterprise team
Advantageous Skills & Experience:
· Previous experience developing large scale Electronic Trading systems.
· Knowledge of Equity, Mutual Fund and Options trading and their trading lifecycle
· Understanding of block trade and allocations is plus.
· Prior experience working at a large scale trading, especially a Front Office and Middle office (Trading) Environment
· Proficiency in SQL and experience working with SQL Server and/or Oracle
· Prior experience of Order Management / Trading Services (Trades validation, STP, RFQ, TIBCO EMS)
Thanks & Regards,
732- 837- 2138
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment