Job Title: SCCM Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 11 month contract
Interview type: phone + F2F
****best Rates: $40-45/hr ****
****Must be local as face to face interview is mandate******
SCCM Network Engineer
This project encompasses various initiatives to upgrade/replace the client's server infrastructure and related software/system application to improve system availability, reliability, and integrity. Examples of project initiatives include the following: replace aging servers and related software/system applications and implementation of Enterprise Backup for data archival, backup, and recovery.
· 5+ years' experience as a Systems Engineer within SCCM environment
· Ability to perform assessments and create an improvement plan including packing, deploying and training existing staff on various SCCM functionalities
· Ability to perform assessment of the current server equipment, create a report of all technologies (hardware /software) that are aged, and decommission and dispose of any aged equipment according to the Authority standards
· Experience with configuration of servers, desktops, and storage, as well as, staging and testing the configuration of newly installed equipment
· Active Directory experience including the ability to design and configure new active directory structure for security enhancements
· Ability to build Software Center portal with all applications supported by technology with the license quantities and configure the approval hierarchy for each application
· Experience configuring windows patches and application metering for all applications and devises for all users
· MS Visio experience including the ability to create Visio diagrams
· Ability to work collaboratively with other staff and teams
· Excellent communication and documentation skills
An E-Verified Company
Address: 647 Peach Orchard Place, Cary, NC, 27519, USA
Contact No: +1 (919) 447 1299 EXT 406
Fax : +1 (919) 447 1299
E-mail ID: Ankurb@aretetechnologiesinc.com
*Arete Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer*
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the information without making any copy or distribution thereof. The information contained in this transmission, including any attachments, is intended only for the named addressee (and other authorized distributees) and may contain Sensitive but Unclassified (SBU) information or Privacy Act Data. Any unauthorized review, use, or distribution is prohibited.
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, email to Ankurb@aretetechnologiesinc.com, with the subject "REMOVE". Any inconvenience caused is unintentional
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment