Location: Columbus OH
Duration: 6+ months
Phone and F2F
PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) 8.9 Core (Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll for North America, Time and Labor, Workflow, Integration Broker), Success Factors Employee Central (EC), ADP Vantage
• Assist in migration tasks needed to implement Success Factors (EC) and ADP Vantage Payroll
• Work in collaboration with Battelle Corporate Information Technology (CIT) and other critical stakeholders to maintain the HCM application
• Responsible for identifying and troubleshooting production issues and problems in the HCM application
• Consult on application aspects of break/fix approaches and planned enhancements
• Bring research and recommendations to the Plan and Build team to continually improve the current HCM application
• Analyze and Diagnose incidents and events related to the HCM application in the Production Environment
• Conduct cause analysis for incidents and events affecting HCM Application Modules documentation
• Document results of analysis in Event / Incident Management database
• Help drive CIT performance improvements
• Assist in validating CIT contract performance
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) Core (Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll for North America, Time and Labor, Workflow, Integration Broker) software implementation and/or support experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment
• Perform related work as assigned
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Success Factors Employee Central (EC)
• ADP Vantage Payroll
• PeopleSoft FIN 9.0 (Accounts Payable, Asset Management, Billing, General Ledger, Budget
Development, Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain, Travel and Expense)
• Large/complex organization experience
• Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
• 4 year college degree
• PeopleSoft Certified Expert
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment