Please let me know if you are interested or available to take this below full time opportunity with one of my client. Please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me at 267 436 4545.
Job title: TIBCO Developer
Location: Columbia MD
Duration: 6 months
Candidate must be in US for more than 3 years.
• Working with business leads to understand functional requirements, and then create technical specifications and solutions that ensure functional requirements are met efficiently. Validates requirements. Documents functional specifications. Develops process models and use cases.
• Monitors performance, availability and capacity of all equipment and identifying/reporting potential concerns to management
• Contributes to incident resolution by diagnosing and troubleshooting the incidents, gathering additional information, follows change control processes, updates incident tickets with current information, proactively documenting status for each incident ticket, escalating issues to other technical resources and/or management as appropriate, and participates/monitors the resolution and/or root cause analysis process
• Performs preventative maintenance on all MFT equipment and supporting equipment including ensuring entire environment is up-to-date by installing/applying latest security and recommended patches/fixes that are released by vendor
• Develops and documents standard operating procedures for end users and operations personnel. Develops and documents system documentation. Develops reports.
• Maintains understanding of software industry and provides direction for further solutions.
• Provide rotational off hours and weekend support.
• Performs duties as assigned.
• Technical problem solving skills. Basic Knowledge of Linux, preferably RHEL Scripting and Shell.
• Networking hardware and protocol basics (OSI Model, IPv4 addressing/masking, routing protocols, ARP, NAT, VLAN, VIP, TCP/UDP)
• Understanding of network security, encryption tools, etc. (SSH, VPN, PGP)
• Understanding of software and hardware configuration management
• Strong communication skills, customer service and interpersonal skills. Able to work independently and with a team.
• Able to document procedures and train others – documentation skills a must
• Bachelor's degree in math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus
• Must have strong analytical skills, Works closely with business analysts and team members to provide IT- and business-specific knowledge and expertise, and create solutions that are aligned.
• EDI transaction knowledge a plus.
• 3 years' experience in design, development, testing, deployment and monitoring TIBCO Managed File Transfer (MFT)
• 3 years' experience in providing production support of TIBCO applications by troubleshooting, re-producing and fixing the bugs, testing and deploying the code fixes and enhancing the existing processes.
• 2 years of experience as a Unix/Linux system administrator, network administrator, and/or application support role in IT operations
If interested Please fill the below details and send me ASAP
SSN No(Last Four Digits)
Date of Birth
Nationality/VISA Status/Current validity
Available for F2F?Y/N
Interview Availability (Any 3 Time Slots)
Total IT Experience
Name of Degree (Specialization)
Year of Passing (Month & Year)
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Phone: 267-436-4545 || Fax: 484 550 6467
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment