Skill Set: VMWare Engineer
Work Location : SCHAUMBURG, Illinois
Duration :6 Months
· The Senior Systems Engineer's role is to design, build, implement and otherwise ensure that all server and storage platforms and related components are operational and highly available.
· This includes ensuring the availability of client/server applications, configuring new infrastructure and developing processes and procedures for ongoing management of the server environment.
· The Senior Systems Engineer role must be able to work independently or on a team to ensure the performance, integrity, and efficient operation of the in-house information systems that support core organizational functions.
· This role also applies analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate recommendations to maximize the business benefit of all IT systems.
· The Senior Systems Engineer initiates and participates in projects to evaluate technologies and methods for implementing these plans. Recommend and execute modifications to server environment in order to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance.
Specific Skills and/or knowledge, credentials, or professional certifications:
· Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science preferred or equivalent experience.
· Experience installing, configuring and maintaining server and application virtualization technologies.
· Proficient with VMware 6.x.
· Experience installing and configuring server hardware. Specific knowledge of Microsoft core server platforms and Active Directory required.
· General knowledge of storage technologies including SAN, NAS and iSCSI.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.