Direct End Client position : Send Resumes to email@example.com
MS-DYNAMICS ANALYST with GL and BUDGET
Location: Annapolis, MD
Duration: 6 Months
• Master's degree is preferred.
• A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
Must have eight (8) years of progressive working experience as a computer specialist or a computer systems analyst.
· At least one year experience in an on-IT financials specialist position responsible for GL data entry, adjustments, and reports;
· Current experience with Microsoft Dynamics AXR3 or 365Operations;
· At least five(5) years 'experience with setting up Microsoft Dynamics GL and budget modules, data imports and exports, and cuclient'sm reports for modules with business stake holders;
· At least two (2) years 'experience setting up and developing cuclient'sm setup module extensions for Microsoft Dynamics;
· At least one (1) years 'experience defining and setting up Dynamic's reports;
· At least one (1) years 'experience defining and setting up Dynamic's Power BI reports;
· At least one (1) years 'experience using Microsoft Life Cycles Services;
· At least two (2) years 'experience using MS Integration and Data quality services;
Steven Davis | IT Recruiter |
firstname.lastname@example.org | Web URL |
X-istech | www.x-istech.com |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment