Hope you're doing great !
I am looking for a good candidate for below position, If you have anyone so please send me resume.
Kindly Send me Your Consultant's Profile As Per JD.
Job Title: Configuration Engineer
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 6-12 Months Contract
Mode of Interview: Skype After Phone
NO OPT EAD CANDIDATES
Under minimal direction at an advanced technical level, performs assessment, preparation and implementation of environments and change control activities for Caliber proprietary software.
Coordinate with various departments to research and update procedures and other Configuration Management concerns. Work with technical staff to resolve problems as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics is preferred but not required.
• 3-5 years of experience using modern integrated CM tools for software projects
REQUIRED ORGANIZATIONAL COMPETENCIES
• Customer Focus/Service
• Decision Making/Judgment
• Managing for Results
• Vision and Value
• Strategic Thinking/Management
• Responsible for controlling master base lined software, developing/solving configuration management issues.
• Planning developing, documenting, and executing configuration management and change control processes.
• Creation and maintenance of scripts, procedures, and documentation supporting the build process.
• Creation of tools to automate environment management across multiple environments used by multiple teams.
• Work closely with Development, Infrastructure Support, Quality Control, Operations, Help Desk, and other Support teams
• Develops concurrent releases in multiple environments, assisting developers and test engineers to resolve problems.
• Installs/rebuilds/upgrades servers and configure hardware, services, settings, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
• Installs/configures systems such as support infrastructure applications
• Develops/maintains installation and configuration procedures
• Performs daily system monitoring to verify integrity and availability of all hardware and applications
• Reviews system and application logs and verifies completion of scheduled jobs (backups and other core business processes)
• Performs regular file archival and purge as necessary
• Repairs/recovers from hardware or software failures and communicates with impacted constituencies accordingly
• Applies OS patches/upgrades on a regular basis
• Upgrades/configures administrative tools and utilities
• Upgrades/configures system software that supports infrastructure applications or proprietary applications
• Performs periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning
• Performs ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required
Thanks and Regards
Syed Riyaz| Sr. Recruiter
T: (732) 485-0000 Extn 9065 F: (888)-900-6979
NJ SBE | BBB Accredited | E-Verify
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.