Please send resume at Rajiv@qsiservicesinc.com
Visa Type: GC EAD,TN,H4 Ead,Ead L2 GC or Citizens only
Title: Full Stack Java Developer
Location: Plano, TX
Length: 6 months
Good programming skills on technologies like Java, J2EE, AngularJS, React, REST, JSON, XML, HTML / HTML5, CSS, NoSQL databases, relational databases, Chef, Maven and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to name a few.
• Familiarity with data visualization tools like Grafana and Kabana
• Contribute to the codebase by developing new MicroServices/APIs in Java
• Write tests to cover new and existing functionality
• Evaluates new technologies and stays current on industry best practices
• Experience working with SQL and NoSQL DB's
• Familiarity with developing on AWS and using its SDK's
• Develop/use APIs on multiple systems (Splunk, AWS, InfluxDB, HP Applications, google, amazon, ngnix, LUA) to build/enhance internal applications
• Able to quickly adopt emerging open source technologies and enhance/contribute
· Leverage engineering practices like pair programming, TDD, ATDD, CI/CD, and Refactoring techniques
· Conduct design & code reviews
· Supporting QA during testing, and oversight during implementation into production.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment