Quality Engineer | San Francisco, CA
Phone then face to face
Rate:$40 /-hr c2c
Must be local!
Looking for a Quality Engineer/Software Developer in Test. Ideal candidate would have the following background:
· Software development and/or quality engineering (data-driven, white box test automation and system level testing)
· Experience in testing Salesforce application.
· Databases and SQL
· Programming experience in Java.
· Automation scripting language such as, Java Script, J-Unit and/or Selenium, Perl.
· Experience with J2EE Technologies (e.g. JSP, Servlets, EJB, WebServices, SOA)
· Experience in testing and/or developing Enterprise Integration Systems and Financial applications.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail.
· Expert ability to write clear and concise test documents and automation scripts.
The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle; experience in Quality Assurance processes, methodologies, and best practices; hands-on skills with test automation tools for functional, performance and load testing. The candidate must be able to learn quickly, work in a fast paced team driven environment, and have the ability to communicate well with cross functional teams
P.S. : Do mention consultant's present LOCATION and VISA TYPE in your mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.