Senior Software Automation Engineer | King of Prussia, PA
Phone then face to face
Rate:$40/- hr c2c
Spring, Web Services, Core Java, Selenium
• Ensure that Quality Assurance processes are implemented and followed as per defined standards.
• Develop and maintain frameworks and infrastructure to support test automation within multiple process flows
• Support QA personnel with their automation needs using tools such as JMeter,Rational Integration Tester, SOAPUI, QTP etc.
• Mentor all QA personnel in GUI test automation - Selenium WebDriver.
• Research support for new browsers for automation tools
• Primary contact with test automation tool vendor to support all tool related issues
• Delegate and manage tasks to our offshore resources
• 5+ Total IT industry experience and mainly software development projects
• 2+ of experience working with software automations tools
• Webservices testing and core Spring experience/understanding is required.
• Good knowledge of Core Spring/Java/J2EE/Automation frameworks.
• Working experience with web/application servers such as Tomcat, Websphere and Weblogic
• Strong knowledge of SQL and database concepts; Unix and windows OS
• Experience automating web services applications for both SOAP/RESTFUL services
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
• Selenium experience highly preferred, but will consider candidates with other automated tools
• Experience in ecommerce domain a huge plus
• Experience with MuleESB a huge plus.
• Experience working with Spring/Struts based projects.
• Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins/Bamboo…etc.
• Experience with Subversion
• BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field (or equivalent), with strong competencies in object-oriented development, data structures, algorithms and software design and architecture
• Must have development experience with writing integration test scripts for Webservices.
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and a passion for delivering quality systems
• Good knowledge of SQL type databases mainly Oracle
• Familiarity with test driven development and writing automation test scripts.
• Strong knowledge of Agile SDLC and processes
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
P.S. : Do mention consultant's present LOCATION and VISA TYPE in your mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups " c2c jobs usa" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/c2cjobsusa.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.