Please go through the below requirement and let me know on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any available resources.
Role: Peoplesoft Analyst
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
Interview: Face to Face
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Work in a techno-functional capacity with a good understanding of business processes, relational databases and PeopleSoft table structures.
- Collaborate with release teams to provide analysis, design, development, and testing guidance.
- Analyze and document business requirements, and review functional specifications with business owners for approval.
- Review functional specifications with technical staff during transition to technical design.
- Extensive PeopleSoft 8.x/9.x (v. 9.2 is plus) techno-functional experience with HR and Benefits Administration
- Working knowledge of leave accruals (Absence Management), integration of PeopleSoft with Oracle Taleo and Worker's Compensation processes.
- Experience in documenting processes for HR, and/or Benefits, should also have five (5) full-lifecycle PeopleSoft HR and/or Ben Admin implementation experience
- Working knowledge of app messaging (integration broker) is a must.
- Extensive experience with PeopleCode, SQR, SQL, App designer, Toad.
- Extensive experience working on PeopleSoft interfaces into legacy and 3rd party systems
- Excellent knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Database model
- Excellent understanding of systems development lifecycle methodologies
- Experience working with an enterprise wide, large-scale implementation
- Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills are required
TCA Consulting Group Inc.